Global Business Development
Tucuvi is a health technology company enabling accessible and efficient healthcare delivery for every patient. Through cutting-edge conversational AI and voice technology, we automate patient’s monitoring and follow up with Lola, the first empathic phone call-based medical assistant.
Tucuvi’s AI is being used by healthcare providers, insurers, and pharmaceutical companies to augment their clinical teams capacities, improve processes efficiency and efficacy, and achieve better patient outcomes and satisfaction through continuous and personalized care.
We have received numerous awards, including a €5.5M funding from the European Innovation Council and are surrounded by some of the best investors in the industry. We are on a mission to transform how healthcare is delivered by automating continuity of care with empathic AI and are hiring for an exceptional Global Business Developer that will help us shape the future healthcare by expanding tucuvi internationally.
The perfect candidate
Your learning background and professional experience speak about your interest in Healthtech. You are also knowledgeable about early stage startups and know that at this stage there are more unknowns than certainties and you have the grit to turn the former into the latter and craft a path forward for every business opportunity. You have a track record of owning business development, contracting, and partnership efforts from end-to-end in the health space. You understand the big picture but are willing to walk every little detail that leads into it. You are an exceptional individual contributor but look forward to working and building a bigger team. You are a relationship builder, and delight in forging meaningful bonds across all levels of an organization. You are comfortable at public speaking and excel in pushing deals to the final line. You have strong organizational skills and the ability to efficiently manage a robust commercial funnel. You are outgoing, friendly and a pleasure to work with. You appreciate the flexibility of working remotely, but are willing to do all the travel needed to pursue every business opportunity across the World.
Your day to day work at tucuvi
- Identify, initiate, progress and manage business opportunities with clients and partners
- Work together with Legal, Finance and Leadership to finalize agreements
- Manage, engage, and develop commercial partner relationships, including senior executive levels and market leaders
- Conduct strategic market analysis, develop presentation materials to demonstrate our value proposition and outcomes to our partners
- Represent the company at industry events, including public speaking engagements
- Work cross-functionally to ensure coordination with product, engineering, marketing, operations, and customer success teams
- Work together with Customer Success to define and drive goals and objectives of our partnerships
- Engage regularly with executive leadership to communicate progress and goals
- 5-10 years of sales or business development experience, preferably at a digital health company (telemedicine, medical devices, EHR, DTx, etc.)
- Proficiency in English (mandatory) and Spanish (preferred)
- Strong presentation skills, including for meetings with executives and stakeholders
- Expert in storytelling with supporting analysis in a clear and effective manner
- Demonstrated ability to manage relationships with customers and partners at a senior management and director level
- A record of solution-oriented, consultative sales success
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- Efficiency and willingness to deliver measurable results
- Up-to-date knowledge of healthcare news, trends, and regulations
- This position requires frequent travel
- Play a key role in one of the most disruptive European startups in HealthTech and AI helping us execute our Go To Market strategy
- Professional growth opportunities within the company
- Competitive salary according to your experience
- Remote working environment job, with monthly meetings in Madrid and annual offsite
- 23 days of holiday per year plus the day of your birthday